Resource Matters Limited (company number 7045111) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates and clients. We want to provide a safe and secure experience and we will ensure that the information you submit to us via any of our consultants is only used for the purposes set out in this policy and it is intended for.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Resource Matters Limited may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include – sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- To provide our services to you;
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a client or candidate;
- To enable you to submit your CV and to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section “ CV “ below, which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- To answer your enquiries;
- To discuss our products and services, advise you of news and industry updates and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
Providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Resource Matters data base.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact us at email@example.com
You also have the right to ask Resource Matters Ltd to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local office to speak to one of our representatives.
You can contact us at: email@example.com or call on 0800 2335516. Alternatively speak to your recruitment consultant who will be pleased to help.